INDOCEAN was established in 1956 and is one of the leading agencies in India to represent various Power Generation Equipment manufacturers from Europe and China. Indocean is a liasioning Institution with experience and technical back up staff. Our team has right mix of experience, exuberance of young team and contacts at the right levels in the large infrastructure related sectors. . For the successful completion of jobs of the Organizations, requires a great skill. It not only requires the knowledge of the subject on which the discussions are to be conducted, but also, to leave a good image of the organization, before leaving the officers concerned. It may be easy to develop relations, but it is difficult to maintain. This cannot be achieved with a day's experience. One needs to have an exposure and wide experience. Only seasoned and intelligent Professionals can render these services.
The management of INDOCEAN holds experience since 1956 and the head office based in Hyderabad, India. It has been associated with many multi-nationals for the successful completion of their projects in India. During this span, we are proud to have been associated with various multi-national organizations dealing with Power sector equipment. The supply frame is as follows
- Castings from 100 Kg to 1,70,000 Kg per/Pc in all materials (Special alloys etc.).
- Forging Material, Blade Forging etc.
- LP Inner Casing, LP outer casing, stationary Guide Blade Carriers, Diffusers (all fully machined).
- High Speed and Low Speed couplings for Gas Turbine.
- Rough machined and fully and machined shafts for turbines and Turbo Generators.
- High pressure Boiler Quality plates upto 6000 mm thickness with rust prevention.
- Special Blades and critical profiles for Steam Turbines.
- Non return Valves and Seal rings for Steam Turbines.
- Planetary gear boxes and worm gear sets upto 54" for Bowl Mills.
- STELLITE components such as Valve cone with spindle,stellite bushes etc.
- SF6 (Sulphur Hexafluoride) Gas carts with gas storage, recovery, purification and refilling of the gas.
- Machining of Turbine Rotor Shafts LP, IP and HP. Also shafts for Turbo Generators and Hydro.